Manpower client – a global leader in fund service, corporate governance, and related asset services – is expanding and welcoming Tax Accountant in Finance ant Tax team in Vilnius office.
- Providing US tax compliance services and investment partnership clients involving a variety of investment strategies and fund structures;
- Calculating of taxable income and tax adjustments, security analysis, tax allocations and preparation of US tax forms;
- Analyzing transactions for US Tax consequences;
- Handling tax reporting for investors and tax filings and interfacing with other areas of the firm;
- Contributing to delivering of Schedule K‐1s to investors on a timely basis;
- Developing knowledge of US business tax and delivering high quality product;
- Working on various projects within the tax department and be cross-trained and will be assisting in special projects as necessary.
You are a perfect fit if you have:
- A degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related discipline;
- An excellent written and spoken English;
- Strong skills in using MS Excel – comfortable with formulas, understanding the basics of macros & pivot tables, and are able to navigate and understand workbooks;
- An intuitive feel and be a quick study of various software applications;
- Personality of proactive team player with excellent communication skills.
The company offers you:
- Rapidly growing team of professionals focused on continuous investment in learning and new technology;
- Ability to choose work arrangement: remote/office work model;
- 4 additional days of paid holidays (24 annual days);
- 39-hour work week and flexible working arrangements;
- Generous sports allowance;
- Health insurance;
- Training and education support for highest level professional advancement;
- Competitive salary (gross): starting from 1400Eur/month.
*Accommodations are available upon request for candidates in all aspects of the selection.
The job ad did not answer all of your questions? Let us get in touch: +37069742177.