Manpower client Avaya enables the mission critical, real-time communication applications of the world’s most important operations. As a global leader in delivering superior communications experiences, Avaya offers a complete portfolio of software and services for contact center and unified communications— offered on premises, in the cloud, or a hybrid. Today’s digital world requires communications enablement, and no other company is better positioned to do this than Avaya. For more information, please visit www.avaya.com.
- Proactively engages with existing Avaya customers to ensure on-going relationships are maintained, developed and we consistently drive innovation and business transformation.
- Operates with ‘hunter’ mentality to identify, profile and develop new logo accounts.
- Manage and develop the growth of accounts (existing and new logo targets) demonstrating high sales activity and customer facetime.
- Sells the portfolio of Avaya products to end-user customers in co-operation with Avaya partners in assigned accounts.
- Conducts short and long-term strategic account planning to enhance the quality of the sales pipeline, accelerate and maximize revenue generation and, as a trusted advisor, improve the customer buying experience.
- Maintains long term strategic partnerships at the executive level by ensuring that key executives clearly understand how Avaya solutions meet their business needs.
- Drive demand-generation activities together with partner community to impact territory, win new business and growth presence/market share.
- Solid experience in competing and winning business communications deal with business lead propositions.
- Solid solution selling experience across industry
- Knowledge of the Avaya portfolio of products and services would be preferable
- Have worked successfully in a multi-cultural team.
- Fluent to business level in written and oral English.
- Be available to travel for business purposes across Baltics region
- Shows a winning attitude and is a great team-worker
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills, with experience working in a multi-cultural organization.
- Self‐starter with ability to manage resources and time to complete tasks to objectives.
- Deep knowledge of Baltics market
- Personal contacts with key customers and leading IT companies in Baltics
- 7-10 years of sales experience in a similar position in multinational company
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven references on successful accomplishments from previous jobs
Salary depending on your experience, starting from 4000 EUR gross
Interested? You are welcome to apply and if you have any additional questions, feel free to contact me at +370 6 992 1350.