Manpower client – a global leader in fund services, corporate governance, and related asset services with staff across over 40 locations worldwide is expanding its team of professionals and looking for a Legal Officer to join its Vilnius office.
Covering 160+ jurisdictions, the company provides its services by centrally located client service teams with support from the company’s offices around the world. With well-known, large, multi-jurisdictional clients in its portfolio, the company is one of the world’s largest and leading hedge fund administrator across the globe.
Office location: Vilnius
- Act independently and assist senior lawyers in the provision of corporate subsidiary governance services to clients with worldwide;
- Prepare and review legal documents for all stages of company lifecycle (from company incorporation through to dissolution, for clients worldwide in accordance to legal requirements with agreed deadlines);
- Perform and/or monitor statutory filings with local authorities;
- Coordinate with business partners, clients and colleagues worldwide in order to gather information and/or documentation required to carry out assignments;
- Ensure that client’s, local, international and industry-specific requirements are met and legal updates shared;
- Maintain data and ensure proper reporting.
You are a perfect fit if you:
- Have a degree in Law (or are last year student);
- Have >1 years of experience in provision of corporate services to international clients or >2 years of experience in corporate law;
- Are fluent in English (written and spoken);
- Are flexible, proactive and attentive to details team player with excellent communication skills.
Joining the team offers you:
- Rapidly growing team of professionals focused on continuous investment in learning and new technology;
- Ability to choose work arrangement: remote/office work model;
- 4 additional days of paid holidays (24 annual days);
- 39-hour work week and flexible working arrangements;
- Generous sports allowance;
- Health insurance;
- Training and education support for highest level professional advancement;
- Competitive salary (gross): 1750 -2500Eur gross per month.
*Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.
The job ad did not answer all of your questions? Let us get in touch: +37063068901.