Manpower client – a global leader in fund services, corporate governance, and related asset services with staff across over 40 locations worldwide, is looking to expand its team of professionals welcoming Junior Legal Officer to join its Vilnius Office.
Covering 160+ jurisdictions, the company provides its services by centrally located client service teams with support from the company’s offices around the world. With well-known, large, multi-jurisdictional clients in its portfolio, the company is one of the world’s largest and leading hedge fund administrator across the globe.
Office location: Vilnius
- Assist senior lawyers in the provision of corporate legal services to clients based in foreign jurisdictions;
- Prepare legal documents for all stages of company lifecycle (from company incorporation through to dissolution, for clients worldwide in accordance to legal requirements with agreed deadlines);
- Perform and/ or monitor statutory filings with local authorities;
- Coordinate with business partners, clients and colleagues worldwide in order to gather information and/ or documentation required to carry out assignments.
You are a perfect fit if you:
- Have a degree in Law;
- Are fluent in English (written and spoken);
- Are flexible, proactive and attentive to details team player with excellent communication skills.
Joining the team offers you:
- Rapidly growing team of professionals focused on continuous investment in learning and new technology;
- Ability to choose work arrangement: remote/office work model;
- 4 additional days of paid holidays (24 annual days);
- 39-hour work week and flexible working arrangements;
- Generous sports allowance;
- Health insurance;
- Training and education support for highest level professional advancement;
- Competitive salary (gross): 1250 -1600Eur per month.
*Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.
The job ad did not answer all of your questions? Let us get in touch: +37069041688.