Manpower Client OpSec Security is the global market leader in securing and protecting brands. OpSec grew to become the leading provider of fully integrated brand and document security, providing companies and governments with myriad solutions to help its customers ensure brand quality, reputation, and integrity. OpSec is a leading innovator in online brand and digital content protection, offering its clients end-to-end safeguards against counterfeiting, piracy, and unauthorized usage. We are currently looking for Operations Manager at Anti-Piracy department.
- Manage a group of Team Leaders as well as individual contributors and ensure the team is set up to support current and future needs of the business;
- Foster a culture of customer-focused behaviors and continuous operational improvement;
- Lead, inspire, develop and coach direct reports to be a high performing, driven and collaborative team;
- Ensure regular reviews, measurement and maintenance of quality, KPIs, service and operational levels within Operations department;
- Lead or participate in special team or departmental projects and complex assignments;
- Act as liaison and advocate with other departments;
- Prepare periodic reports and communicates operational performance results to senior managers;
- Ensure most efficient use of human as well as technical resources within Operations department;
- Lead in resolving customer-related issues, generates ideas and provides solutions.
- 3+ years of management, team leading or related experience;
- University degree;
- Fluent Lithuanian and English skills in both verbal and written forms;
- Perfect communication and relationship building as well as problem solving skills;
- Readiness to learn and deepen into OpSec business area;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Competitive annual gross salary from €30,000 to €48000 (the final offer will depend on your profile);
- Company Bonus;
- Medical Health Insurance and Life insurance;
- Holidays 24 working days + public holidays;
- Supportive, friendly working culture and possibility to have a real impact on your work;
- Modern office in the city centre with many perks: teas and coffees, teambuilding events, gaming room etc.
Ready to take the next step as an Operations Manager at OpSec Security?
Let us know about it by applying or asking questions at +370 6 739 0 737