Manpower Client – a global leader in fund service, corporate governance, and related asset services – is expanding and welcoming Treasury Specialist to join Governance Services team in Vilnius office.
- Planning, controlling and overseeing allocation and production of payment runs for assigned clients;
- Ensuring invoices and other required documentation collected and processed efficiently;
- Checking and authorizing payments instructions in a timely and accurate manner;
- Administrating bank accounts.
You are a perfect fit if you:
- Have a degree or are a last year student in Finance, Economics, Business or related discipline;
- Have fluency in English;
- Are a meticulous, proactive and attentive to details team player with excellent communication skills;
- Are willing to learn and able to adapt fastly to dynamic environment.
- Rapidly growing team of professionals focused on continuous investment in learning and new technology;
- Ability to choose work arrangement: remote/office work model;
- 4 additional days of paid holidays (24 annual days);
- 39-hour work week and flexible working arrangements;
- Generous sports allowance;
- Health insurance;
- Training and education support for highest level professional advancement;
- Competitive salary (gross): 1290 – 1450Eur per month.
*Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.
The job ad did not answer all your questions? Let us get in touch: +37069041686.