„Manpower“ client – Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. Company offers exceptional opportunities to develop and climb the career ladder in a multinational company. It is a rare opportunity when you can find both an agile and creative startup feel and be part of a global team in a well-established and worldwide-known corporation.
- Develop, purchase, install, debug and release test equipment for electronic products manufactured in the location;
- Create technical specifications, define concepts and set down flowcharts;
- Collaborate with suppliers and other cross-functional departments to achieve project milestones;
- Training of maintenance technicians, creating manufacturing and maintenance instructions, process capability and statistical analysis;
- Supports maintenance team.
- Bachelor degree in engineering (electrical or electronics) or related field;
- At least 2 years working experience in testing field of automotive (preferably) manufacturing area;
- Knowledge of C/C++/C# programming languages;
- Prior experience in LabWindows CVI and/or NI TestStand and/or NI LABVIEW and/or Keysight BTI and/or Teradyne TestStation software packages is an advantage;
- Good English knowledge speaking, listening, reading and writing.
- Endless development opportunities in an international company and work with leading world-class technologies;
- Bonus based on annual performance, health insurance package, company discounts, discounts in modern employee restaurant;
- Extra paid time off, flexible working hours;
- Mobile work option or work from the office operated to the highest level of comfort and sustainability;
- Free transportation from Kaunas City to Continental.
- Salary 1798,34 Eur. – 2697,53 Eur. (before withholding taxes) taking in consideration your current professional competence and work experience.
Interested? You are welcome to apply and if you have any additional questions, feel free to contact me at +370 630 05577