Manpower client – a global leader in fund service, corporate governance and related asset service, with a team across 80 offices worldwide, is expanding its team of professionals, welcoming a Supervisor in a Regulatory Reporting team.
The team focuses on the control and oversight of the regulatory returns and on continuous change/improvement to the underlying systems and report formats in order to be compliant with the regulatory reporting requirements, which are applicable for the Client’s Banks operating in The Netherlands, Ireland, Luxembourg, Canada, Curacao and Cayman Islands.
As a key member of the Regulatory Reporting team, you will be working on the preparation of regulatory returns for the Client’s Group of Companies.
Office location: Vilnius
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Review and prepare reconciliations of the financial data;
- Prepare regulatory reports for the Client’s Banks;
- Participate in OneSumX regulatory reporting project;
- Identity and enhance processes pertaining to the automation of the regulatory reporting cycle;
- Liaise with the Capital Management team to support the resolution of queries raised by management, regulators and auditors.
You are a perfect fir if you have:
- >3 years of experience in preparing regulatory returns;
- University degree in finance, statistics, economics or related discipline;
- Familiarity with CCR, CRD IV and EBA guidelines;
- Experience of dealings with external auditors;
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel;
- Fluency in English;
- Analytical skills, attention to detail, and strong team-player spirit with excellent organizational skills;
- Experience with OneSumX regulatory reporting tool (advantage);
- ACA / ACCA qualification (advantage).
Joining the team offers you:
- Rapidly growing team of professionals focused on continuous investment in learning and new technology;
- Ability to choose work arrangement: remote/office work model;
- 4 additional days of paid holidays (24 annual days);
- 39-hour work week and flexible working arrangements;
- Generous sports allowance;
- Health insurance;
- Training and education support for highest level professional advancement;
- Competitive salary (gross): 2500-2770Eur per month.
*Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.
The job ad did not answer all of your questions? Let us get in touch: +37063068901.