Manpower client – is a global leader in fund service, corporate governance, and related asset services with a team across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, Company delivers end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet their clients’ needs.
As a core member of AML/KYC team, you will be working with some of the industry’s best professionals to deliver award-winning services for complex fund structures that Company’s clients can depend on.
Office location: Vilnius
- Supervising work performed by the KYC Specialists and Senior KYC Specialists;
- Reviewing of legal/corporate documentation provided by Companies Client’s;
- Performing quality assurance checks on KYC reviews completed by the team members;
- Monitoring KRI/KPIs/SLAs daily and ensuring timelines are met;
- Ensuring accurate maintenance of all electronic records, appropriate handling of all Relationship Managers/Client queries, adherence to controls and procedures;
- Preparing and contributing to management control reports;
- Escalating any AML/KYC non-compliant Clients to Senior Account Managers.
You are a perfect fit if you:
- Have a degree in Law, Business or related discipline;
- Have >3 years of professional experience with KYC, AML and Combating the Financing of Terrorism;
- Have team management/leadership experience, demonstrated strong client relationship experience;
- Have excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Are willing to learn and able to adapt to new challenges;
- Are fluent in English (written and spoken).
Joining the team offers you:
- Rapidly growing team of professionals focused on continuous investment in learning and new technology;
- Ability to choose work arrangement: remote/office work model;
- 4 additional days of paid holidays (24 annual days);
- 39-hour work week and flexible working arrangements;
- Generous sports allowance;
- Health insurance;
- Training and education support for highest level professional advancement;
- Competitive salary (gross): 2150 – 3000 Eur/
*Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.
The job ad did not answer all your questions? Let us get in touch: +37069041688.