Manpower Client AGACAD is part of ARKANCE – Europe’s fast-growing leader in the digital transformation of construction and manufacturing. AGACAD develops technologies for building information modelling (BIM), mainly in Revit, creating new possibilities and productivity gains for architecture, engineering, construction, facilities management and industry in design, fabrication, and data management. AGACAD is expanding its team and welcomes Structural Engineer to join their team in Vilnius, which mission will be contributing to precast concrete modeling and project documentation automation software development and implementation worldwide.
You responsibilities will be:
- Assistance for clients (concrete structures designers & manufacturers) from international markets in their design automation gains: clarifying needs, selecting and demonstrating the software, training and consulting;
- Improvement of supervised software by analyzing of customer needs, preparation of task for developers, testing;
- Preparation of technical educational material and articles;
- Creating elements and templates in Autodesk Revit;
- Conducting online seminars, participating in international exhibitions.
You are a perfect fit if you:
- Have a degree in Civil Engineering;
- Have >3 years of work experience as a constructor;
- Have experience of working with of “Autodesk Revit”. Experience with Tekla would be considered as a great benefit;
- Are fluent in English;
- Are respectful, friendly and attentive team player with proactive attitude towards work.
- Intensive onboarding training & continued mentoring in advanced BIM tools & best practices led by most advanced AGACAD experts;
- Private health insurance;
- Work/life balance – no overtime, no high stress at work, flexible working conditions, workcation etc.;
- Constant opportunities for financial growth: regular monthly bonuses, yearly salary review;
- A clear annual plan for your professional development;
- A budget for your skills and knowledge growth: training, seminars, etc.;
- Compensation of traveling costs for employees from other cities;
- Guaranteed financial stability even in times of geopolitical and economic change, as part of the Groupe Monnoyeur, an international group of companies, which member Arkance and AGACAD are, whose history goes back 100+ years.
Monthly salary range for this position: a fixed part starts from 2500 EUR (gross), depending on work experience, plus regular monthly bonuses. Total renumeration package is from 3200 EUR (gross).
Interested? You are welcome to apply and if you have any additional questions, feel free to contact me on +370 690 41686.