Manpower client – a global leader in fund services, corporate governance, and related asset services with staff across over 40 locations worldwide, is expanding its team of professionals and welcomes Senior Legal Officer to join its Vilnius office.
Covering 160+ jurisdictions, the company provides its services by centrally located client service teams with support from the company’s offices around the world. With well-known, large, multi-jurisdictional clients in its portfolio, the company is one of the world’s largest and leading hedge fund administrator across the globe.
Office location: Vilnius
- Overall supervision of the designated clients portfolio, ensuring that all client queries and requests are well processed;
- Pick-up, assign/process (draft), review and provide feedback on corporate documents drafted and other requests processed by junior team members regarding clients’ requests;
- Conduct KYC for new and existing clients according to Client‘s policies;
- Assist in coaching and developing team members;
- Maintain and develop multiple business relations with clients, other offices and third parties;
- Review and make recommendations for improvements to the existing processes and procedures;
- Follow changes in law in certain jurisdictions which may impact service delivery and ensure that international and/or industry specific legal requirements are met;
- Assist Account Manager in planning and organizing the team;
- Assist Account Manager with migration or on boarding of clients from other jurisdictions.
You are a perfect fit if you have:
- A degree in Law;
- >4 years of experience in provision corporate services to international clients;
- Fluency in English;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment;
- Ability to be a flexible, proactive and attentive to detail team player with excellent communication skills.
Joining the team offers you:
- Rapidly growing team of professionals focused on continuous investment in learning and technology;
- Ability to choose work arrangement: remote/office work model;
- 4 additional days of paid holidays (24 annual days);
- 39-hour work week and flexible working arrangements;
- Generous sports allowance;
- Health insurance;
- Training and education support for highest level professional advancement;
- Competitive salary (gross): 2150 – 3000Eur per month.
*Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.
The job ad did not answer all of your questions? Let us get in touch: +37063068901.