Manpower client – a global leader in fund service, corporate governance and related asset service with a team across 80 offices worldwide, is expanding its team of professionals, welcoming a Senior Client Service Manager to join its Real Assets Client Services Team (“CST”), a central hub between the Client, CST the Operational Teams and other stakeholders.
The CST team forms part of the Real Assets Fund Services business line and actively manages and ensures best in-class service provision to the world’s largest Alternative Investment Fund Managers. Additionally, the CST advocates continuous improvement of the (service delivery) relationship between our Client and its own clients and is co-responsible for its development.
Office location: Vilnius
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Create and maintain customer and project master data in the Client’s Master Data Management system;
- Assist with billing requests, support and maintain the billing system, resolve issues with invoicing and billing;
- Participate in update meetings with clients, create and oversee operational enhancement trackers;
- Keep track of new engagements, ensure contracts are in place and fees are aligned with the provision of services;
- Assist your colleagues within the Real Assets CST to ensure that SLAs are managed, maintained and tracked across all services lines;
- Review and analyze KPIs to proactively identify issues and trends across funds, clients and business lines;
- Together with your CST colleagues, other business lines and the client, improve team and operational efficiency and coordinate work activities with other managers;
- Participate in external and internal reporting;
- Prepare presentations both: internally as well as for clients.
You are a perfect fit if you have:
- >2 years of experience preferably in accounting or in a corporate secretarial environment;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken);
- Ability to work in high dynamics atmosphere;
- Strong organizational, project management, planning and team playing skills;
- Pro-activeness in problem solving;
- Ability to establish excellent working relationships with the internal servicing teams and clients.
Joining the team offers you:
- Rapidly growing team of professionals focused on continuous investment in learning and new technology;
- Ability to choose work arrangement: remote/office work model;
- 4 additional days of paid holidays (24 annual days);
- 39-hour work week and flexible working arrangements;
- Generous sports allowance;
- Health insurance;
- Training and education support for highest level professional advancement;
- Competitive salary (gross): 2500-2770Eur per month.
*Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.
The job ad did not answer all of your questions? Let us get in touch: +37063068901.