Avaya enables the mission critical, real-time communication applications of the world’s most important operations. As the global leader in delivering superior communications experiences, Avaya provides the most complete portfolio of software and services for contact center and unified communications with integrated, secure networking— offered on premises, in the cloud, or a hybrid. Today’s digital world requires some form of communications enablement, and no other company is better positioned to do this than Avaya. For more information, please visit www.avaya.com
Your responsibilities will include:
- Proactively engage with existing Avaya customers to ensure on-going relationships are maintained, developed and consistently drive innovation and business transformation;
- Operate with ‘hunter’ mentality to identify, profile and develop new logo accounts;
- Manage and develop the growth of accounts (existing and new logo targets) demonstrating high sales activity and customer facetime;
- Sell the portfolio of Avaya products to end-user customers in co-operation with Avaya partners in assigned accounts;
- Conduct short and long-term strategic account planning to enhance the quality of the sales pipeline, accelerate and maximize revenue generation and, as a trusted advisor, improve the customer buying experience;
- Maintain long-term strategic partnerships at the executive level by ensuring that key executives clearly understand how Avaya solutions meet their business needs;
- Drive demand-generation activities together with partner community to impact territory, win new business and growth presence/market share.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in B2B sales with IT/telecommunications/engineering solutions;
- “Hunter” mentality and proven track-record of successful accomplishments;
- Fluent to business level in written and oral Lithuanian and English;
- Knowledge of the Avaya portfolio of products and services would be preferable;
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills, ability to collaborate in a multi-cultural environment;
- Self‐starter with ability to manage resources and time to complete tasks to objectives.
It is a perfect possibility for a self-confident and sophisticated performer to boost sales and get satisfaction from selling high quality modern telecommunications solutions for a wide range of businesses and enterprises in the Baltics.
Suggested salary range is EUR 3600-4500 gross depending on your experience with bonus system to earn EUR 7500 gross while reaching sales targets.
Interested? You are welcome to apply and if you have any additional questions, feel free to contact on +370 6 7390737.