Manpower Client has over 10 years of experience in the transportation industry.
The Company operates exclusively in overland transportation, with a fleet of about 150 vehicles overall.
The Company is family-owned with a team of 200 employees and 3 international branches across Europe and continues to expand. Thus, the team of professionals is eager to welcome a new specialist to join their Vilnius site.
Your key tasks will include:
- Organize and plan freight & transportation across Switzerland/Benelux/Germany;
- Do calculations, offer price and take orders;.
- Cover trucks with loads, make sure to reach the agreed results;
- Win a truck by agreed minimum rate;
- Liais with customers regarding collections;
- Track freight and liais with client accordingly;
- Deliver a customer service and update via phone/email;
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and targets.
You are just what we are looking for if you have:
- 3 years experience in similar job position (with Timocom)
- Practical knowledge of destination and price;
- Fluency in English (Russian and German is advantage);
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Time management and problem-solving skills;
- A logical and systematic approach to work.
Joining the team offers you:
- Performance based bonus system (based on monthly results);
- Loyalty to the Company bonus (yearly based);
- Trainings, opportunity to improve your knowledge;
- Monthly salary from 3200 Eur net.
- Convenient location (5 km to Vilnius Airport).
Sounds like a job for you?
If you have any questions, please call us on +370 659 22460.