Manpower’s Client is a global leader in fund service, corporate governance, and related asset services with a team across 80 offices worldwide.
Joining as a Risk Analyst you’d become a member of Operations Control Management (OCM) team. The OCM Officer provides support to the Head of KYC/AML and Operations Control Management globally to oversee the business side of the risk framework.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Support to the OCM team in respect of implementation of company’s risk management policies and procedures;
- Assist in incident (and action plan) and risk and control self assessment management and maintenance of Risk Management Portal (RMP);
- Assist in writing operational risk procedures and develop forms; keep such procedures and forms up-to-date with new developments;
- Assist in coordination of company’s business continuity plan, including risk assessments, BIA, and documentation and reporting;
- Participate in developing key control testing frameworks to facilitate OCM quality assurance activities.
You will be a great fit if:
- You have relevant experience in the financial industry, Regulatory/Compliance, Quality Assurance & Control, Audit and/or Risk Management role;
- You have sound judgment, problem solving and analytical skills;
- You are able to analyze, consolidate and present information;
- You have a result-oriented approach to work;
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken);
- College or university degree in Risk Management, Business Studies, Information Technology, Finance, Economics or Law will be considered as advantage.
- Rapidly growing team of professionals focused on continuous investment in learning and new technology;
- Ability to choose work arrangement: remote/office work model;
- 4 additional days of paid holidays (24 annual days);
- 39-hour work week and flexible working arrangements;
- Generous sports allowance;
- Health insurance;
- Training and education support for highest level professional advancement;
- Competitive salary (gross): 2500-3040 per month.