Manpower Client – a global leader in fund service, corporate governance, and related asset services – is expanding and welcoming Risk Analyst to join its Operations Control Management team in Vilnius office.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Supporting the Operations Control Management team with respect of implementation of clients’ risk management policies;
- Contributing to the risk awareness, controlling weaknesses identified by internal and external parties;
- Assisting in writing operational risk procedures and developing forms;
- Participating in developing key control testing frameworks;
- Assisting in coordination of Company’s offices, including assessment, business impact analysis, documentation, and reporting.
- Rapidly growing team of professionals focused on continuous investment in learning and new technology;
- Ability to choose work arrangement: remote/office work model;
- 4 additional days of paid holidays (24 annual days);
- 39-hour work week and flexible working arrangements;
- Generous sports allowance;
- Health insurance;
- Training and education support for highest level professional advancement;
- Competitive salary (gross): 2500 – 3040 per month.
*Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.
The job ad did not answer all your questions? Let us get in touch: +37069041686.