Manpower client Interchemie is a fast-growing and internationally operating company active in the manufacturing and sales of veterinary medicines, feed additives and disinfectants.
Currently we are looking for suitable candidates for the role of Regulatory Affairs Officer. It is a challenging job which requires the possibility to work both independently and with the
team, persistence, professional approach to registration process, sustainability and results orientation.
You will be responsible for:
• Compiling/preparing registration dossiers, that include analytical/chemical studies, toxicological studies,
residue studies and clinical studies;
• Compiling and evaluating product-specific documentation;
• Registration of veterinary medicines in the EU and outside EU;
• Maintaining contacts with customers/agents and Governmental Authorizations;
• Keeping track of developments in the field of Regulatory Affairs and Registration.
You are excellent fit if you meet following requirements:
• Completed degree in Chemistry/Pharmacology/Animal science;
• Able to work accurately and flexibly both independently and in a team;
• Good communication skills;
• Good command of the English language (written and verbally);
• Knowledge of EU registration procedures and pharmaceutical regulations along with experience in
Compensation for this position is 1100 – 2400 € and depends on experience.
If you have any questions, call us on +370 6 992 1350.