Manpower client Technopolis is a shared workspace expert, which provides efficient and flexible offices, coworking spaces and everything that goes with them. Technopolis services run from designing the workspace to reception, meeting solutions, restaurants and cleaning. Our Client is obsessed with customer satisfaction and value creation. Technopolis has 17 campuses which host 1,600 companies with 50,000 employees in seven countries within the Nordic and Baltic Sea region. Currently, we are looking for a new member to join Technopolis Vilnius team.
- Supervises the local reception team, takes care of resourcing, training and daily people management;
- Acts as an intermediary between the office team and the receptions;
- Organizes and ensures the daily operations in the receptions;
- Sells services, issues invoices for reception services;
- Participates in the daily reception service work when needed;
- Leads by example, ensures excellent service quality for customers.
- Team player and excellent people skills;
- Organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to multitask;
- Expertise in customer service area;
- Creative problem solving skills;
- English language;
- Ability to quickly adapt to a new environment.
- Group trainings (opportunity to travel, to meet and get to know colleagues from other campuses, to share experiences and practices);
- Workplace flexibility (opportunity to work from the office, campus receptions etc.);
- Flexible working hours (e.g. 8:00 – 17:00 / 9:00 – 18:00);
- Opportunity to represent interests of the reception team;
- Monthly salary from 1313 € gross depending on experience.
If you have any questions, call us on +370 6 992 1350.