Manpower Client Inabelec is established by two international giants, Elecnor and Inabensa (Abengoa), which specialize in executing transmission, concession and infrastructure projects all over the world.
This consortium has won one of the strategic projects of the national state-owned company Lithuanian Railways for the coming years, valued at more than 350 million euros. This project completes the electrification of Corridor IX-B, which will allow the circulation of electric trains from the border with Belarus to the port of Klaipėda. This is one of the main axes for the movement of goods in the Baltic countries and a key strategic objective for the development of the railway sector in Lithuania. We are looking for professionals to join Manpower Client and become a part of this significant long-term journey.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Direct and supervise project quality control functions and activities in conformance with the Company or project required Quality Programs;
• Develop project quality control (assurance) program manual in compliance with the contract. If the manual is already developed, update for contract compliance and as per the project requirements;
• Lead Quality Assurance / Quality Control meetings with the project staff;
• Manage daily reports, document control and quality records and material procurement traceability;
• Maintain work performance records, documentation and other related compliance items;
• Act as liaison with the owner, regulatory agencies, subcontractors and/or internal departments on quality-related matters;
• Manage the requirements of the quality assurance and quality control program to respective sub-contractors, suppliers and other vendors;
• Work with Field Engineers to ensure they are managing all work in accordance with the quality assurance and quality control programs;
• Supervise and implement corrective measures in cases of noncompliance;
• Assist and support the Project Engineer, Project Manager, and Construction Manager on assigned projects;
• Actively participate in the design quality control process, and review design submissions prior to them being submitted to the client.
• At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, preferably Electrical;
• Experience working with ISO 9001 in the management of quality processes in construction / industrial / civil work projects, but the railway sector is preferred;
• Skills in data collection, process and information analysis;
• Ability to manage workload effectively including planning, coordinating, organizing, prioritizing and handling multiple tasks;
• Fluent Lithuanian and English.
Together with the competitive salary, you will have the exclusive opportunity to contribute to the success of this huge, strategical Lithuanian project, as well as the possibility to grow and develop professionally.
Suggested monthly salary range: EUR 3000 – 4200 gross
If you have any questions, call us on: +370 6 739 0 737