Sunly, an international renewable energy company group, is expanding its team of professionals and looking for an experienced and ambitious Project Manager to join their team in the development of local renewable energy projects. The company is active in the markets of Estonia, Latvia, Poland and Lithuania, where it is ready to grow its team of experts.
Job location: Vilnius
You will be responsible for:
- Management and coordination of renewable energy projects from project initiation till operation;
- Preparation of all technical and regulatory documentation for successful project implementation;
- Representation of the company in the regulatory state institutions;
- Supervision and coordination of contractors and subcontractors.
You are an excellent fit if you have the following competencies:
- Good project management skills – experience in PV/renewable energy market will be an asset;
- Familiarity/experience with regulatory documentation for wind energy projects;
- Proficiency in English and ability to work in a multinational environment;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills;
- Ability to travel depending on project location;
- Ability to work independently and self-motivation.
Joining Sunly will offer you:
- Opportunity to be a part of growing international company;
- Developing already growing prospective renewable energy business;
- Opportunity to grow together with the growing business;
- International exposure – reporting to global structures;
- Competitive salary of 2500-3500EUR/month. (before taxes).
Job ad did not answer all of your questions? Let us talk: +37063068901.