Manpower Client Inabelec is established by two international giants, Elecnor and Inabensa (Abengoa), which specialize in executing transmission, concession and infrastructure projects all over the world.
This consortium has won one of the strategic projects of the national state-owned company Lithuanian Railways for the coming years, valued at more than 350 million euros. This project completes the electrification of Corridor IX-B, which will allow the circulation of electric trains from the border with Belarus to the port of Klaipėda. This is one of the main axes for the movement of goods in the Baltic countries and a key strategic objective for the development of the railway sector in Lithuania. We are looking for professionals to join Manpower Client and become a part of this significant long-term journey.
Project Document Controller
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Organising all project documents, including:
– Completing information in Excel;
– Printing documents, sending and scanning if necessary;
– Submitting documents, ensuring necessary signatures and follow up;
– Updating the form of current document status;
– Archiving documents.
• Improvement of document organisation if necessary;
• Communicating with employees and third parties via e-mail.
• At least 3 years of experience in organising documents (large scope of documents);
• Bachelor’s Degree;
• Expertise in MS Excel;
• Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail, patience and ability to work with big data;
• Fluent Lithuanian and English.
Together with the competitive salary, you will have the exclusive opportunity to contribute to the success of this huge, strategical Lithuanian project, as well as the possibility to grow and develop professionally.
Suggested monthly salary range: EUR 1200 – 1900 gross
If you have any questions, call us on: +370 6 300 55 77