Manpower Client PayAlly Limited develops and provides fully integrated payments ecosystem for small to medium businesses and personal use. International developers’ team invites you to the exciting journey of new technologies and creation!
- Analysis of current development trends of IT solutions for neobanks and payment systems;
- Participation (together with company business departments) in creating a strategy of company IT infrastructure development;
- Shaping tasks for the IT development team (internal and /or external);
- Task performance control;
- Internal communication with AML, client department and other business departments in order to establish unified working principles in IT area.
- Experience of working in IT sector (financial, banking, payments) no less than 2 years;
- Experience in IT development team management;
- Perfect communication skills and analytical mindset;
- Understanding of modern stack of technologies;
- Experience in payment service area, neobanking, knowledge of IT solutions for banking and other types of payments;
- Deep understanding of modern payment systems: SWIFT, SEPA, FX, IBANs, Payment accounts, etc.;
- Understanding of security issues for overloaded banking/payment IT systems;
- Possibility to work from company Vilnius office.
- MS SQL (Azure)
We are looking for a proactive personality, who is ready for challenging tasks and opportunities!
Suggested monthly salary range: EUR 4133-5785 gross
If you have any questions, call us on: +37067390737