Manpower’s Client – an international mobile game development company focusing on casual mobile games – is expanding and welcoming Product Manager to join its team in Vilnius office.
Your responsibilities would be:
- Research the market and the competition, analyze the behaviour of the target audience;
- Initiate conducting qualitative and quantitative research of new tasks and issues on the project;
- Support the idea at all stages: initiation, planning, implementation, completion;
- Form a uniform thoughtway in the development teams to ensure understanding and independent decision-making by each team member;
- Organize professional engagement and interaction between programmers, designers and other product team members.
You are a perfect fit if you:
- Have experience working as a Product Manager in video/mobile game company/ Senior Game Designer/ Senior Game Developer;
- Have analytical mindset and are able to multitask;
- Are able to take responsibility on a decision making and communicate constructive feedback;
- Are fluent in English. Knowledge in Russian language is a benefit;
- Have knowledge and experience working with Agile methodology (Scrum) in product management tools would be considered as a great advantage.
- Additional health insurance;
- Flexible working hours and the option to work remotely;
- Constant opportunities for financial growth: annual bonuses if company‘s targets reached, yearly salary review based on your competence growth and changes in the market;
- A possibility for paid tuition fees and additional learning courses for your personal development;
- Various team building events, internal and external conferences.
Monthly salary range for this position: 4500-6750 EUR/month (gross).
Interested? You are welcome to apply and if you have any additional questions, feel free to contact me on +370 690 41686.