„Manpower“ client – Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. Company offers exceptional opportunities to develop and climb the career ladder in a multinational company. It is a rare opportunity when you can find both an agile and creative startup feel and be part of a global team in a well-established and worldwide-known corporation.
- Define technical specifications, align technical details, optimize the production process;
- Collaborate with suppliers and support equipment installation;
- Equipment industrialization;
- Set up and troubleshooting the processes and equipment;
- Continuous improvement of the manufacturing processes regarding capability, robustness, and capacity;
- Training the technicians, creating work instructions.
- Bachelor degree in engineering;
- Quality Orientation and knowledge of quality tools;
- Good English and Lithuanian knowledge.
- Endless development opportunities in an international company and work with leading world-class technologies;
- Bonus based on annual performance, health insurance package, company discounts, discounts in modern employee restaurant;
- Extra paid time off, flexible working hours;
- Mobile work option or work from the office operated to the highest level of comfort and sustainability;
- Free transportation from Kaunas City to Continental.
- Salary 1798,34 Eur. – 2697,53 Eur. (before withholding taxes) taking in consideration your current professional competence and work experience.
Interested? You are welcome to apply and if you have any additional questions, feel free to contact me at +370 630 05577