Our Client UAB „Neste Lietuva“ operates the largest automated fuel station network in Lithuania. Company belongs to the Finnish NESTE Corporation, which creates solutions for combating climate change and accelerating a shift to a circular economy. Neste helps transport and cities, as well as customers in the aviation, polymers and chemicals sectors, to make their business more sustainable.
We are looking for a Pricing Analyst to join Neste Retail Business team in Vilnius. This role offers you the opportunity to manage our Clients‘ network pricing and work together with sales and marketing teams. In this position you will have a substantial influence on business results.
The company offers:
- A highly interesting position in the center of a dynamic market to work with insightful and passionate people and innovative technologies;
- Challenging work with full of opportunities for growing;
- Health and Life insurance;
- Additional benefits apply and will be discussed during the recruitment process.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Focus on network pricing in Lithuania;
- Price against the market to achieve set targets;
- Monitor and analyze the pricing data and performance;
- Develop pricing process, tools and functionalities;
- Drive network pricing together with sales and marketing teams;
- Travel in the market area to understand business situations.
Expectations for your competence:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant science (Economics, Finance, Business Management, Business Analytics or similar);
- >2 years of experience in pricing, marketing, analytics and/ or data science;
- Knowledge of Excel;
- Self-motivated personality with strong commercial and analytical mindset;
- Good problem solving, time management, communication and self-leadership skills;
- Fluency in Lithuanian and English languages;
- Driving license (B).
Monthly salary range for this position: 2300 – 2700 EUR (before tax deduction)
Interested? We are waiting for your CV, and if you have any questions, please contact: +370 697 42177