UAB „Neste Lietuva“ operates the largest automated fuel station network in Lithuania. Company belongs to the Finnish NESTE Corporation, which creates solutions for combating climate change and accelerating a shift to a circular economy. Please, find more on www.neste.lt
We are looking for a Pricing Analyst to join Marketing & Services team in Vilnius. This role offers you the opportunity to manage “Neste Lietuva” network pricing and have a substantial influence on business results.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Day-to-day network pricing against the market to achieve set targets;
- Monitor and analyze the pricing data in order to generate and implement best solutions;
- Improve and develop pricing process, tools and functionalities;
- Drive network pricing together with sales and marketing teams;
- Perform regular travelling in Lithuania to understand and observe fuel market.
- Education in Economics, Finance, Business Management, Business Analytics or similar;
- At least 3 years’ experience in pricing analysis or other analytical position in finance, retail, FMCG or other sectors;
- Ability to understand business numbers, derive conclusions as well as present solutions;
- Profound knowledge of Excel is a must, Power BI or other analytical tool is preferable;
- Fluent Lithuanian and English;
- Driving license (B).
What about your personality?
- Self-motivated with time management skills to meet schedules with top quality;
- Competitive spirit;
- Ability to proactively apply problem solving skills;
- Strong commercial and analytical mindset;
- Collaborative attitude.
Suggested salary and other benefits:
- EUR 2000 – 2450 gross;
- Telephone and company car;
- Health and Life insurance;
- Yearly bonus depending on Company’s and individual results.
Let’s talk: +370 6739 0737