Manpower client Hennordic is a member of Umega Group – an internationally presented group of companies with general competence in metal processing. Company values long-term cooperation with customers from various industries across Europe. That’s why companies customers choose‘s them for their flexibility, deep know-how in metal processing, one-window shop solution, and their attitude to go the extra mile.
Hennordic believes that people – employees, customers, partners, and shareholders – are their key strengths. The company is building a professional working environment. They work together to create and implement the best solutions, proactively share knowledge, listen and understand different views, engage each other and benefit from the knowledge and experience of every member of their team.
Workplace in Ukmergė (company fully compensate fuel for those traveling from other cities).
The company offers:
- Salary from 3028 – 3700 Eur gross (exact salary will depend on your experience and gained competencies);
- Annual bonuses as a 13th salary and an agreed percentage from a newly attracted client;
- Hybrid work opportunities from companies offices in Ukmerge or Vilnius;
- Business trips in Western European countries;
- Carrier opportunities within the company;
- Opportunity to grow your experience within the international environment (Scandinavian and Western European countries).
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Full responsibility for the project and its progress;
- B2B sales to new and existing customers;
- Client’s visits, business trips abroad with auditing and budgeting procedures;
- Generating and executing new customer requests/orders;
- Supervision of cooperation agreements with clients.
Expectations for your competence:
- Excellent level of English;
- < 2 to 4 years of B2B sales experience;
- Technical education and/or work experience and knowledge in the field of metal processing;
- Well-developed negotiation and business etiquette skills;
- Knowledge of how to represent a company‘s products;
- The ability to generate ideas, achieve a set goal, communicate effectively and maintain the necessary discipline.
Interested? We are waiting for your CV, and if you have any questions, please contact: +370 697 42177