Manpowers’ client OpSec Security is the global market leader in securing and protecting brands. OpSec grew to become the leading provider of fully integrated brand and document security, providing companies and governments with myriad solutions to help its customers ensure brand quality, reputation, and integrity. OpSec is a leading innovator in online brand and digital content protection, offering its clients end-to-end safeguards against counterfeiting, piracy, and unauthorized usage. We are currently looking for HR Manager.
Nature of work:
- Partner with the leadership team to understand and execute the organization‘s human resource and talent strategy, particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention and succession planning;
- Provide support and guidance to management and other staff when complex, specialized and sensitive questions and issues arise;
- Recruit, interview, hire and train new staff in the department. Provide constructive and timely performance evaluations;
- Suggest changes in Compensation and Benefits package improvement;
- Monitor and drive participation in annual processes such as performance reviews, compensation, rewards and headcount planning;
- Maintain compliance with applicable empoyment laws and regulations and recommended best practices;
- Provide payroll inputs for responsible countries;
- Assist finance with timesheets preparateion;
- Update ADP system with employee changes.
- Previous experience within an HR Advisor/Manager role is essential;
- Very good written and verbal communication skills both in Lithuanian and English;
- Proven work experience with EMEA region is a must;
- The ability to multi task, be self-motivated and able to work autonomously and in a team.
- Join a self-organizing international HR team and career opportunities;
- Annual salary €32,000 to €35,000 gross, the final offer will depend on your profile;
- Competitive 10% bonus package and perks.
Ready to take the next step as HR Manager at OpSec Security?
Let us know about it by applying or asking questions at +370 6 739 0 737