Manpower client is a global leader in fund service, corporate governance, and related asset services with a team across 80 offices worldwide, working with multinationals, corporates and private clients around the world. Being the largest well-known hedge fund administrator, known for its high-quality financial services, the Company keeps expanding its team of highly skilled professionals and welcomes a Chief of Staff to join its office in Vilnius.
If you are a born or highly skilled Communicator, master organizer, problem solver, innovator process driver, day to day decision maker, then this might be just the opportunity for you.
Office location: Vilnius
Fixed 1 year contract with a possibility to go on a regular contract
- Developing Site activities (in collaboration with site leadership);
- Acting as a single point of contact (for support functions) in aligning business requirements and addressing shared needs / pain-points;
- Regularly interfacing with global and matrix stakeholders to ensure implemented projects, processes and policies remain aligned with Company’s guiding principles;
- Running and taking part in various Site level communication projects and initiatives;
- Supervising daily support operations and planning most efficient administrative procedures, leading admin. team;
- Strengthening internal culture through a variety of communication initiatives and projects;
- Leading employee engagement committee;
- Coordinating full Covid-19 pandemic situation for Vilnius office, including global H2O process coordination.
You are a perfect fit if you:
- Experience in a similar position as the Head of Administration or other supervisory role in administration;
- Experience in a professional, global corporate setting/culture;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken);
- Have strong communication, team management and organizational skills and are driven by taking initiatives and leading projects.
Joining the team offers you:
- Rapidly growing team of professionals focused on continuous investment in learning and new technology;
- Accident insurance;
- Access to our wide-scope learning management system Perscipio to enable you to future-proof your skills;
- Ability to learn directly from the current Chief of Staff to ensure fast and seamless onboarding process;
- Competitive salary (gross): 4100-4300Eur per month.
*Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.
The job ad did not answer all your questions? Let us get in touch: +37063068901.