Manpower client is global leader in fund service, corporate governance and related asset services with a team across 80 offices worldwide.
Joining as a Fund Accountant, you would become a part of one of company’s core and most respected business function – Fund Administration. As a key member of Private Equity Accounting team, you will be working with some of the industry’s most accomplished professionals to deliver award-winning services for complex fund structures that company’s clients can depend upon.
Office location: Vilnius
Your key responsibilities will be:
- General accounting and bookkeeping according to local, international and industry specific accounting requirements;
- Delivery of accurate reports to the clients worldwide and assistance in the preparation for annual audits;
- Monitoring the financial transactions, checking and reviewing supporting documentation;
- Attending to queries raised by clients while interacting with managers, colleagues and counterparties.
You are a perfect fit if you:
- Have a degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related discipline;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken);
- Have the qualities such as meticulousness, proactivity and attentiveness to details;
- Have a drive for continuous learning and development and consider teamwork as a crucial part of the work.
Joining the team offers you:
- Rapidly growing team of professionals focused on continuous investment in learning and technology solutions;
- Ability to choose work arrangement: remote/office work model (Office location: Vilnius);
- 4 additional days of paid holidays (24 annual days);
- 39-hour work week and flexible working arrangements;
- Generous sports allowance;
- Health insurance;
- Training and education support for highest level professional advancement;
- Competitive salary 1400-1600Eur gross per month.
*Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.
The job ad did not answer all of your questions? Let us get in touch: +37063068901.