Manpower client – Calamatta Cuschieri is Malta’s largest independent financial services Group that pioneered the local financial services industry as early as 1971. Today the company’s perspective is global, CC Finance Group has diversified across a full range of financial services. Once licensed by the Central Bank of Lithuania, Moneybase UAB and Moneybase Invest UAB will offer a unique digital payment and investment services to all Lithuanians and Europeans alike. They are now looking for an experienced full time Compliance Official to join Lithuania Office in Vilnius. The compliance officer in Lithuania will have a support team available to him/her and will report directly to the Head of Compliance of the CC Finance Group. Moneybase Lithuania offices are located in Vilnius. Partial remote working will be also offered.
- Assume responsibility for the general day to day duties in the compliance department including client onboarding in line with regulatory requirements including knowledge and experience;
- Assist in ensuring that the sales distribution of the Company are in line with the Product Governance regulations and Company Policies;
- Review and Assist in ensuring that the investment services including advisory, non-advisory and execution only are undertaken in line with regulatory requirements and applicable legislation;
- Assist in preparation, vetting and screening of Offering Supplements, Prospectuses, Factsheets, KIIDS in relation to proprietary Funds of the Company;
- Vetting client fact finds, ensuring all regulatory requirements and CC standards are met, handling settlements and distributions of deceased estates;
- Provide guidance and advice on legal and regulatory matters to various business lines;
- Actively participate in the execution of the Compliance Monitoring Programme of various licensed entities and drawing up the monitorng reports in a timely manner and take an active role in the compliance reporting, including reporting to the Board/Authority and other stakeholders;
- Liaise with the Risk and MLRO on a continuous basis with a view to understand the risk and implement coherent and effective mitigants;
- Remain abreast with new regulations and circulars and engage in continuous learning and development regarding changes in rules and regulations that would require to be implemented;
- Other duties as assigned by the Head of Compliance amd Regulatory Manager from time to time.
- Possession of a Compliance related certification;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working within the financial services;
- Excellent written and oral skills in Lithuanian and English;
- Ability to analyse situations for compliance and business risk and implement solutions to address and mitigate such risk;
- High morale character and professional integrity;
- Meticulous attention to detail and highly accurate.
The company is committed to attract and select top people to join the team. They are also committed to create a workplace that encourages individual growth; they value people and their wellbeing. Monthly salary: 2000 – 3000 EUR gross. Interested or have any questions? Get in contact: +370 659 29877