Manpower client – Calamatta Cuschieri is Malta’s largest independent financial services Group that pioneered the local financial services industry as early as 1971. Today the company’s perspective is global, CC Finance Group has diversified across a full range of financial services. Once licensed by the Central Bank of Lithuania, Moneybase UAB and Moneybase Invest UAB will offer a unique digital payment and investment services to all Lithuanians and Europeans alike. They are now looking for an experienced full time Compliance Officer to join Lithuania Office in Vilnius. The compliance officer in Lithuania will have a support team available to him/her and will report directly to the Head of Compliance of the CC Finance Group. Moneybase Lithuania offices are located in Vilnius. Partial remote working will be also offered.
- Assist in ensuring the Regulatory requirements are transposed in the Company’s Policies and Procedures and undertake reviews of such policies and procedures on a regular basis as required;
- Assume responsibility for the general day to day duties in the compliance department including client onboarding in line with regulatory requirements including knowledge and experience, financial situations, investment objective and risk appetite as well as the onboarding of Clients in line with the Company’s acceptance policy;
- Assist in ensuring that the Company complies with its licensing conditions in relation to Conduct of business rules that emanate from the MIFID, MIFIR, Delegated Regulations, Regulatory and Implementing Technical Standards, Guidelines and Q&As;
- Review and Assist in ensuring that the investment services;
- Prepare and vet marketing material to approve and authorize for issue in line with the applicable laws and regulations, clear and not misleading and that it addressed the target market;
- Handle Complaints in accordance with the Complaints handling Policy, undertake oversight and make representations obo the Company;
- Other duties as assigned by the Head of Compliance and Regulatory Manager from time to time.
- Proven experience in possession of a Compliance and/or AML related qualification;
- Previous experience in anti-money laundering/CFT procedures, client onboarding and other compliance related duties;
- Minimum 3 years‘ experience working within the financial services, specifically within a regulated sales environment or within the financial services regulator;
- Ability to analyze situations for compliance and business risk, implement solutions;
- The ideal candidate should demonstrate an understanding of the investment services business and related conduct of business rules including MIFID, MIFIR, MAR, EMIR, GDPR, and other Regulations, Circulars and Directives;
- Excellent written and oral skills in English;
- Knowledge of MS Office;
- Good team spirit and ability to provide guidance is a constructive manner.
The company is committed to attract and select top people to join the team. They are also committed to create a workplace that encourages individual growth; they value people and their wellbeing. Monthly salary: 3000-4000 EUR gross. Interested or have any questions? Get in contact: +370 659 29877