Manpower client – one of the China’s leading financial service provider and Fintech pioneer Interpaylink – is expanding its local team in Lithuania and looking for an experienced Chief Compliance Officer. With three major business units: financial services, FinTech, and e-Finance, the company specializes in full-service Supply Chain Finance and factoring, serving more than ten thousand companies.
- Designing and implementation of the KYC, AML and CTF procedures of the Company. Ensuring constant compliance of KYC, AML and CTF program, processes, instructions which are applicable in the Company with the applicable requirements of legal acts;
- Carrying out AML and CTF compliance of the Company oversight, keeping up to date with regulatory changes to ensure that Company’s AML and CTF program always meets applicable legislation;
- Carrying out the role of MLRO for the Company in compliance with legal acts. Preparing analysis, reports and presentations related to KYC, AML/CTF and regulatory compliance, including Management Information reporting: to manager not less than once a month and to the Board not less than once in a year;
- Ensuring timely submission of compliance reports to the Bank of Lithuania in the manner set out by the Bank of Lithuania or additional requirements;
- To establish clear accountability lines and responsibilities to ensure that there is appropriate and effective oversight of staff who engage in activities which may pose a greater AML/CFT risk;
- Designing and implementing Company’s AML/CTF training programme and ensuring it always meets applicable legislation; conducting internal trainings according to yearly training plan, training documentation, organizing initial trainings and trainings for management staff;
- Acting as a contact person for local authorities including Financial Crime Investigation Service and Bank of Lithuania, attend relevant trainings and meetings;
- Be up-to-date with ongoing legislation changes, regulatory recommendations and industry best practices on AML/CTF, KYC, Client onboarding, PEP and sanction screening and advising Management and relevant Company personnel accordingly. Participating in AML/CFT internal and external audits;
- Participating in introducing new products in order to implement AML/CFT/KYC requirements properly;
- Carrying out other tasks and targets set by the CEO or the Management Board of the Company.
What do we expect?
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in compliance matters in EMI , banks and/or other financial institutions (in EMI is preferable);
- Experience in dealing with Asian client is a plus;
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Business Management or other relevant study field;
- Experience in reporting of suspicious clients/transactions to competent authorities;
- ACAMS Anti Money Laundering Specialist certificate is considered an advantage;
- Analytical and detail oriented.
Monthly salary (bruto): from EUR 3000 gross and negotiable based on experience.
Interested or have any questions? Get in contact: +370 630 05577