Manpower‘s client Geberit is a part of Geberit Group, European leader in the field of sanitary products. Geberit operates with a strong presence in most European countries, providing unique added value when it comes to sanitary technology and bathroom ceramics. Since its beginnings in 1874, Geberit has helped to shape industry developments by focusing on
quality, reliability and innovation. Trust, mutual respect and open communication are enjoyed by 12,000 Geberit employees in 50 countries.
Currently, the company is looking for a Chief Accountant who will be responsible for accountancy in Geberit, UAB and branch offices in Latvia and Estonia.
Your tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Managing Accounts in Geberit UAB, LT and branch offices (EE and LV);
- Administrating salaries & HR related topics in the Baltic countries;
- Overseeing the Accounts payable and receivable;
- Preparing and submitting declarations to the local authorities;
- Ensuring compliance in various policies by the Geberit Group in the GICS (Geberit Internal Control System) and following guidelines;
- Securing compliance with local legislation within finance and labour law;
- Following-up on Shared Service Centre in Poland;
- Participating in preparation of the forecasts, budget and closings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economis;
- Strong knowledge of finance and administration operations;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Lithuanian and English;
- Experience in a similar position, working with multidivisional companies or experience with SAP will be considered as an advantage;
- Own a good judgment and work ethics to ensure the compliance of all reporting;
- Collaborative, capable to be consistent in processes and aligned with corporate goals;
- Structured, disciplined, self-driven, communicative, supportive and team-oriented person.
What does the company offer?
- Competitive salary system including bonuses and participation in Geberit share program;
- Private health insurance or sports activities;
- Accident insurance 24/7;
- International training and career opportunities;
- A job with a broad variety of interesting tasks in a respectful international atmosphere.
The offered monthly salary range: 3500 – 4500 EUR gross. Final salary offer is based on competence, work experience, and compliance with other job requirements.
Apply or call us at +37065306583 if you have any questions!