DPDgroup is the largest parcel delivery network in Europe. We combine innovative technology and local knowledge to provide a flexible and user-friendly service for both shippers and shoppers. At DPDgroup we aim to be a reference in sustainable delivery and become a leading enabler of e-commerce acceleration. With 97,000 delivery experts and a network of more than 58,000 Pickup points, we deliver 7.5 million parcels each day – 1.9 billion parcels per year – through the brands DPD, Chronopost, SEUR and BRT.
Our dynamic and professional team is looking for a proactive, thorough and hands-on
BALTIC IT PRODUCT OWNER (Operations)
Your responsibilities would be to:
- take ownership of assigned IT products used by DPD Operations that cover all Baltic countries (the backlog would depend on Your experience and capability. Your first assignments will be the renewal of the shipments scanning solution and the technical ownership of couriers routing optimization solution);
- identify opportunities to leverage your product portfolio to address business pain points and drive business value;
- develop, own and execute IT products roadmap in line with the DPD business strategy;
- manage the delivery of the product to ensure a timely release that will meet the defined requirements, quality and user experience standards;
- build and maintain product backlog of detailed requirements and defects;
- cooperate with stakeholders and customers across the organization and manage relationship with suppliers (including contracts and SLAs).
We expect you to have:
- 3+ years of analyst, IT delivery, product/service management or equivalent experience with demonstrated ability to define and deliver products;
- proven previous experience working with a software delivery team;
- strong understanding of project management lifecycle/ business processes/ technology components;
- previous working experience with Scrum/ Agile methodologies;
- effective communication/ facilitation/ visual communication skills;
- fluent English language skills;
- previous working experience in logistics sector would be an advantage.
We offer you:
- working for market leaders in a changing, innovative and high paced environment;
- the possibility to impact and steer the core systems and processes of DPD operations, which are the backbone of our business;
- flexible working environment and benefits package;
- international working experience, by participating in and learning from the best practices of DPDgroup.
Location: Lithuania, Vilnius.
Salary: 3500 – 4500 EUR gross/ per month.
If you believe to be fit for this position, please apply through the link below.