Manpower client – a global leader in fund service, corporate governance, and related asset services with a team across 80 offices worldwide, welcomes an Accountant (SPV Accounting) to work with Company’s Governance Services. This includes working with multinationals, corporates and private clients to provide critical support that helps them meet the increasing regulatory and compliance requirements that shape the industry.
For over 75 years Company has developed an ethos of service excellence and partnership in corporate fiduciary and administration that their clients rely upon. Through the Company’s global office network, the company provides a full suite of corporate administrative services to set up, administer and maintain corporate entities throughout their life cycle.
Office location: Vilnius
- General accounting according to local, international and industry specific accounting requirements;
- Delivery of accurate reports to the clients worldwide and assistance in the preparation for annual audits;
- Monitoring the financial transactions, checking and reviewing supporting documentation;
- Reviewing similar work prepared by junior members of the team;
- Attending to queries raised by clients while interacting with managers, colleagues and counterparties in a professional and proactive manner.
You are a perfect fit if you:
- Have a degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related discipline;
- Have >2 years of professional experience in accounting;
- Are a meticulous, proactive and attentive to details team player with excellent communication skills;
- Are willing to learn and able to adapt to new challenges;
- Are fluent in English (written and spoken).
Joining the team offers you:
- Rapidly growing team of professionals focused on continuous investment in learning and new technology;
- Ability to choose work arrangement: remote/office work model;
- 4 additional days of paid holidays (24 annual days);
- 39-hour work week and flexible working arrangements;
- Generous sports allowance;
- Health insurance;
- Training and education support for highest level professional advancement;
- Competitive salary (gross): 1300 – 1450Eur per month.
*Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.
The job ad did not answer all of your questions? Let us get in touch: +37063068901.