Data Controller is JSC „Manpower Lit“ registered at Šeimyniškių g. 1A, Vilnius, Lithuania. Data Controller controls and processes personal data. Additionally personal data may also be processed and jointly managed by the data controller’s affiliates.
Our privacy practices may vary from country to country in which we operate, reflecting local practices and legal requirements. You can view specific local regulations on local websites.
Click one of the links below to go to one of the sections listed:
- The information we collect
- How we use the information we collect
- How we process and protect personal information
- How long we keep the information we collect
- Information we share
- Data transfer
- Your rights and choices as a data subject
- Update our Privacy Statement
- How to contact us
The information we collect
We may collect personal information about you in a variety of ways, such as through our Sites and social media channels; in our events; by phone; by managing CVs and motivational letters as well as other job applications; in connection with personal recruitment; or in connection with our cooperation with customers and suppliers. We may collect a variety of personal information depending on the nature of the relationship, including, but not limited to personal data listed below (to the extent permitted by local law):
- contact information (for example, name, surname, postal address, e-mail address and telephone number);
- username and password when you register on our Sites;
- information you provide about friends or other people you want us to contact. (The controller assumes that the other person has previously authorized such communication) and
- any other information you may provide us with, such as surveys, or
- using the “Contact Us” option on our Sites.
If you are a temporary employee, a candidate applying for a vacancy or creating an account to apply for a position, we may collect the following types of personal information (to the extent permitted by local law):
- previous work experience and education;
- language skills and other work-related skills;
- social security number, national identifier or other government-issued identification number that can help identify you as a person;
- date of birth;
- bank account number;
- citizenship and work permit status;
- information on tax benefits;
- tax related information;
- information provided by recommended persons; and
- information included in the CV; information you provide about your career interests and other information about your qualifications for the job;
and if required by law and your explicit consent has been given:
- disability and health information;
- convictions and other information about the past.
In addition, we may collect information that you provide us about other people, such as information about people to contact in an emergency.
How we use the information we collect
The data controller collects and uses the collected data for the following purposes (to the extent permitted by local law):
provision of workforce solutions and employment services;
- creating and managing online accounts;
- payment processing;
- managing our customer and supplier relationships;
- notice of available posts, promotional materials and other communications, to the extent permitted by law and with your consent, and in accordance with the Data Controller’s Notice on Cookies and Advertising, which is available here;
- if permitted by law and with your consent send information and manage participation in special events, promotions, surveys, competitions and market research;
- answering questions and requests from individuals;
- to perform, evaluate, and improve our business (including developing, expanding, analyzing, and improving our services; managing communications; performing data analysis; and performing accounting, auditing, and other internal functions);
- to take safeguard measures, identify and seek to prevent fraud and other irregularities, claims and liabilities; and
- comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, applicable industry standards, contractual obligations and our policies.
All data processing will be carried out on an appropriate legal basis, which can be divided into several categories, including:
- consent or explicit consent of the data subject when required by applicable law;
- to ensure that we comply with any statutory or contractual requirements or requirements necessary to enter into a contract [such as the processing of your personal data to ensure that you are paid your salary and taxes].
- this is important and necessary for the legitimate interests of the Data Controller [for example, to provide the user with access to the website in order to provide the services offered to him].
In addition to the actions listed above, if you are a temporary employee or candidate and apply for a position or create an account to apply for a position, to the extent permitted by local law, we use the information described in this Privacy Statement for the following purposes:
- to offer you job opportunities and find work;
- to provide you with human resources services including accounting for working time, payroll, administration of business management and disciplinary measures;
- to provide you with additional services such as training, career counseling and career change services;
- to assess the suitability of you as a candidate and your qualifications for the vacancies;
- to perform data analysis, such as (i) analyzing the candidate and temporary staff database, (ii) assessing individual performance and abilities, including job-related skills, (iii) identifying missing skills, (iv) use information in order to provide people with potential opportunities and (v) analyzing recruitment trends in practice.
We may also use the information in other ways for which we make a specific statement during or before the data collection.
The data controller may process personal data for specific legitimate business purposes, including the following:
- so that during the process we can expand, change, personalize or otherwise improve our services / communications for the benefit of customers, candidates and employees;
- to identify and prevent fraud;
- to enhance the security of our network and information systems;
- to better understand what people do on our Websites;
- for direct marketing purposes;
- to send messages that could be of interest to you;
- to identify effectiveness of promotional campaigning and advertising.
Whenever we process data for these purposes, we will make sure that we respect your rights. You have the right to object to such processing, and if you wish to do so, please click . Please keep in mind that exercising the right to object may affect our ability to provide services to you.
How we process and protect personal information
We process the personal data we collect, including by automated means, for the above purposes and for a specified period of time in accordance with our internal retention policy to ensure that personal data is not retained for longer than necessary.
We maintain administrative, technical and physical security measures designed to protect the personal data you provide from accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. To ensure adequate security and confidentiality of personal data, we implement the following security measures:
- data encryption during the transfer process;
- strict user authorization control;
- secure network infrastructure;
- network monitoring solutions.
How long we keep the information we collect
We store the data collected in our systems in such a way that the identification of data subjects is not possible for longer than necessary, taking into account the purposes for which the data were collected or for which the data is further processed.
We determine this particular time period based on:
- the need to store the collected personal data in order to offer the specified services to the user;
- to guarantee the legitimate interests of the Data Controller as described in the section on purposes;
- the existence of specific legal obligations which necessitate the processing and appropriate storage of data for a certain period of time.
CVs of our candidates applying to specific vacancies and candidates who provide their CVs on their own initiative are kept in our database for 10 years after they were received.
Information we share
We do not disclose personal information collected about you, except as described in this Privacy Statement or in individual statements made in connection with specific activities. We may share personal information with suppliers who provide services on our behalf based on our instructions. We do not authorize these subscribers to use or disclose information except to the extent necessary to provide services for our benefit or to comply with legal requirements. We may also share your personal information (i) with our parent company and affiliates, (ii) if you are a candidate, with clients who may have vacancies or interest in hiring our candidates, and (iii) with other persons who we cooperate with, for example, recruitment consultants and subcontractors that can help you find work.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information (i) when required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement or other government officials on the basis of a lawful disclosure request, and (iii) when we believe that disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical damage or financial loss, or in connection with the investigation of possible or actual fraudulent or illegal activity. We also reserve the right to transfer your personal data in our possession in the event that we sell or transfer all or part of our business or assets (including in the event of reorganization, dissolution or liquidation).
We may also transfer your personal data we have collected to countries outside the country where the information was originally collected. These countries may not have the same data protection laws as the country where you originally provided the personal data. When we transfer your information to other countries, we protect this data as described in this Privacy Statement, and such transfer will be in accordance with applicable law.
The countries to which we may transfer personal information we collect about you may be:
- The European Union
- outside the European Union
When personal data are transferred from the European Union to countries or international organizations headquartered outside the European Union, the transfer shall be based on:
- The decision of the European Commission on the adequacy of the level of protection;
- In the absence of a decision on the adequacy of the level of protection, on another legally permissible basis: (a) a legally binding and enforceable instrument between public authorities or bodies, (b) binding corporate rules, (c) standard data protection rules (formerly known as standard clauses) adopted by the Commission, etc.
Your rights as a data subject
As provided for in the applicable law, the data subject may exercise the following rights in accordance with Articles 15 to 22 of the GDPR:
- Right of access: The data subject has the right to access his or her personal data in order to verify that his or her personal data are processed in accordance with the law.
- Right of rectification: The data subject has the right to request the rectification of any inaccurate or incomplete data in order to protect the accuracy of such information and to adapt it to the processing of the data.
- Right of erasure: The data subject has the right to request that the Data Controller erase information about him or her and no longer process the data.
- Right to restrict processing: The data subject has the right to request that the Data Controller restrict the processing of his or her data.
- Right to data portability: The data subject has the right to request data portability, which means that the data subject may receive the personal data originally provided in a structured and commonly used format or that the data subject may request the transfer of data to another Data Controller.
- Right to object: The data subject who provides personal data to the Data Controller has the right to object to the processing of the data at any time for a number of reasons set out in the VDAR, without the need to justify such a decision.
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decision-making: The data subject has the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, if such profiling has legal consequences for the data subject or other significant effects on him.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority: Any data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in particular in the EU Member State of residence, employment or alleged infringement, if the data subject considers that his or her personal data have been infringed. Regulations.
Where processing is based on consent in accordance with Article 7 of the GDPR, the data subject may withdraw his consent at any time.
If you need more information about the processing of your personal data, please see the section How to contact us.
Update on our Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement (including any additions) may be updated from time to time to reflect changes in our privacy practices as well as regulatory developments. We will notify you of material changes by posting a notice on our Sites, indicating at the beginning of each Notice when it was last updated.
How to contact us
If you want to delete, change or receive any information about your personal data you can provide your request here and our date recurity representative will contact you in 30 calendar days,
Data Protection Officer – Nordics