Project Sales Representative – Technical Advisor
Manpower client Geberit is a European leader in the field of sanitary products. Founded in 1874, Geberit has evolved from a small plumbing business into a world-class listed sanitary group. Geberit team aims to achieve sustained improvement in the quality of people’s lives through innovative, aesthetic, and reliable sanitary solutions.
Geberit branch in Lithuania is currently seeking a Project Sales Representative – Technical Advisor who will be responsible for establishing and developing efficient and profitable relations with customers in Lithuania.
- Create partnership relationships with customers and all involved in a project sales process.
- Represent and create the market position of the Geberit Group as a strong organization offering products and technologies of exceptional quality.
- Ensure strong national distribution of a wide range of the brand products in Lithuania.
- Ensure the market right assortment and effective introduction of new products, technologies, and information.
- Monitor market and competition.
- Provide technical training and support to the customers.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- At least 2 years of experience in a sales role.
- Experience in B2B sales within construction-related segments or technical education would be considered as an advantage.
- Fluency in Lithuanian and English.
- B category driving licence.
- Active, positive and customer-oriented personality with good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills as well as knowledge of sales best practice.
- High level of intrinsic motivation, hunger for win and growth mindset.
What’s in it for You:
- Yearly bonuses and salary review.
- Company car for both work and personal use.
- Share Participation Programme.
- Health, 24/7 accident and travel insurance.
- Training, corporate events in Lithuania, Baltic countries and EU.