Order Coordinator for Baltics
Manpower client Geberit is a European leader in the field of sanitary products. Since 1874, when it was founded, Geberit has grown from a small plumbing business into a world-class listed sanitary group. The Geberit brand is synonymous with quality, innovation and reliability. Their team aims to achieve sustained improvement in the quality of people’s lives with innovative, aesthetic and reliable sanitary solutions.
At the moment Geberit branch in Lithuania is looking for a pro-active Order Coordinator for Baltics, who will be responsible for handling orders in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
In this position you will:
- Receive and submit orders from existing clients into SAP every week.
- Supporting clients by coordinating the communication between manufacturers, logistics companies and sales team about any issues with the orders.
- Conduct packaging reporting every month.
- Take on general office management by ordering supplies.
- Be the main point of local GDPR control.
You are welcome to join the team if:
- You have experience in customer service for B2B clients.
- You have good English lanuage skills (at least B2 level).
- You have working knowledge of Microsoft package.
- Higher education and/or experience working with SAP would be considered as an advantage.
This position will offer you:
- Competitive salary system that includes yearly bonuses.
- A possibility for constant development through various training programs in Lithuania, Denmark and Switzerland.
- An opportunity to join the company’s share participation program.
- 24/7 accident insurance with a choice of additional health insurance or sports activities.