Customer Support Specialist
Manpower Client is the world’s leading beauty company which empowers billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. That’s why it is surrounded with 82 000 company driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for across 36 international brands and 140 countries. More than 100 employees representing about 6 different nationalities working in our Baltic office.
Currently Manpower client is looking for a dedicated Customer Support Specialist who will join Baltic team with the terminated 6 months contract in Vilnius.
- Be the part of Customer Care Team, support colleagues in ensuring execution of the order-to-delivery cycle.
- Support Customer Care Team answering clients’ emails and phone calls (deadlines, shortages, information, disputes, etc.).
- Record, analyze and follow up dispute situations (complaints, returns, etc.) according to the company procedures.
- Ensure sharing and reliability of the client-related information within the organization.
What do we expect?
- Fluency in English language – verbal and written, Russian language – basics.
- Excellent computer skills using Microsoft Office software.
- Experience in Customer service or Logistic area, work with SAP would be considered as an advantage.
- Soft skills: self-organized, flexible, ready to work under the stress, good team spirit, ready to handle multiple tasks at a time with a high attention to detail.
- Exclusive discounts for the company’s products.
- Representing world’s leading brands in the industry and market leader in region.
- Valuable knowledge and experience for future development.
- Fixed term employment (6 months contract).