Anti Money Loundering (AML) Officer
Manpower client – Supertonik Payments – is a startup in the global financial infrastructure industry that aims to become a fintech unicorn in the near future. They are building up their presence in Europe and planning for further growth to revolutionize online transactions. Their objective is to empower modern businesses by reducing uncertainty and risk in payments. Supertonik is made up of experienced payment professionals and uses advanced technologies to achieve their goals.
Company is looking for a vigilant and dedicated AML Officer to join their team. As the key liaison to relevant authorities, you’ll play a vital role in ensuring our organization’s strict adherence to AML and CTF regulations.
Nature of the work:
- Monitor and ensure compliance with evolving EU directives, legislation, regulations, and guidelines. Keep AML/CTF policies, procedures, and risk assessments up to date and revise them annually.
- Identify and suspend suspicious operations, maintain necessary registers, and collaborate with FCIS in line with Lithuanian AML/CFT laws.
- Act as the primary point of contact and ensure timely reporting to relevant authorities, including the Financial Crime Investigation Service (FCIS).
- Regularly report to Senior Management on the effectiveness of the AML/CTF program and associated risks.
- Provide guidance to Senior Management and employees on AML/CTF measures and regulatory changes.
You are a perfect fit if you:
- Have at least 2 years of experience in AML/CTF (preferably in Fintech industry) and 1+ years of experience in MLRO, Head of AML, or similar Compliance position.
- Are experienced working with Lithuanian regulatory authorities and submitting SAR/STR to the FCIS.
- Have expertise of local AML/CTF legislation. Knowledge of EU regulations would be considered as a great advantage.
- Are fluent in English and Lithuanian languages.
- Are well organized and detail-oriented, able to work independently.
- Have great communication skills, impeccable reputation, clean criminal record.
- Work and life balance – fully remote work and flexible time arrangements.
- Challenging work with full of opportunities for growing.
- Longer time to recharge and enjoy personal life with 6 additional days of holidays.
- The chance to play a vital role in shaping and maintaining company’s financial integrity.