Field Service Engineer
Manpower client Siemens Healthineers provides high-tech healthcare solutions and instruments that help fight the world‘s most threatening diseases. With a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees, Siemens Healthineers is pushing the boundaries of what’s is possible in healthcare to improve the lives of people around the world.
Our client is looking for a Field Service Engineer to provide highly visible, technical support to customers (Health Centers, Medical Centers and Hospitals) based in Lithuania. Due to the nature of the role extensive travel should be expected.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Install, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain a range of medical laboratory devices and address customer needs promptly and professionally.
- Perform updates on equipment both software and hardware.
- Document and report back to customers and organization.
- Maintain good communication and team working with all Managers and Colleagues.
- Understand and comply with Siemens Healthineers work instructions, quality policy, codes of conduct policies, and regulatory requirements at all times.
What do we expect of you?
- Higher education in the technical area, preferably with a focus on medical technology or as a biomedical analyst.
- Technical mindset and a general understanding of troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair of various equipment.
- Good English language skills – written and spoken.
- Customer-orientated mindset.
- Willingness to travel and flexibility in working hours.
- B-category driving license.
- Relevant experience and a general understanding of computer networks (highly preferred).
What do we offer?
- Interesting and dynamic work and the ability to make a huge impact on each health
- Health insurance, yearly bonus, and company`s car for personal usage
- 1-week additional holiday during winter break
- A well-developed training program for your successful start